The Rough and Ready Grange monthly fundraising breakfast to help with the “hole in the road” is scheduled for 8 to 10 a.m. Saturday. Diners will have live entertainment by “Dancin’ Maters” and the Rough and Ready Fruit Jar Pickers. Bring friends and neighbors to the best breakfast ever! Eggs are cooked to order, along with sausage, hash browns and pancakes, orange juice and coffee. The Rough and Ready Fruit Jar Pickers normally play at 9 a.m. The cost is $5 person. The Rough and Ready Grange Hall is located at 14550 Rough and Ready Highway.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General
- Hiker rescued after 80-foot fall off cliff near South Yuba River in Nevada County