The Rough and Ready Grange monthly fundraising breakfast to help with the “hole in the road” is scheduled for 8 to 10 a.m. Saturday. Diners will have live entertainment by “Dancin’ Maters” and the Rough and Ready Fruit Jar Pickers. Bring friends and neighbors to the best breakfast ever! Eggs are cooked to order, along with sausage, hash browns and pancakes, orange juice and coffee. The Rough and Ready Fruit Jar Pickers normally play at 9 a.m. The cost is $5 person. The Rough and Ready Grange Hall is located at 14550 Rough and Ready Highway.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?