Mike Miller, President of the Original Sixteen-to-One Mine will speak on “Three Centuries of Gold Mining” at 7 p.m., May 7, at the Nevada County Gem & Mineral Society meeting. He will cover some of the history of the mine, the geology of it, and bring us up to date on current operations and more. The meeting will be at the Golden Empire Grange, 11363 Grange Court in Grass Valley. General membership meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. Visitors are always welcome.
President of Original Sixteen-to-One Mine to speak Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- Traffic controls in effect on Dorsey Drive