The Relay for Life team, Shelling out for Cancer, is hosting a spaghetti feed fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 10, at Paulette’s Country Kitchen, 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Everyone has been touched by cancer one way or another. It could be friend, family member or yourself. Come help to support the American Cancer Society. Dinner will include spaghetti, salad and garlic bread, as well as homemade desserts and beverages for sale. The event will also include a raffle with lots of donated items from local merchants. Come enjoy a great meal for a great cause. For more information, call 530-273-4008.
Spaghetti feed at Paulette's to support cancer research
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife