The Relay for Life team, Shelling out for Cancer, is hosting a spaghetti feed fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 10, at Paulette’s Country Kitchen, 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Everyone has been touched by cancer one way or another. It could be friend, family member or yourself. Come help to support the American Cancer Society. Dinner will include spaghetti, salad and garlic bread, as well as homemade desserts and beverages for sale. The event will also include a raffle with lots of donated items from local merchants. Come enjoy a great meal for a great cause. For more information, call 530-273-4008.
Spaghetti feed at Paulette's to support cancer research
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump