The Relay for Life team, Shelling out for Cancer, is hosting a spaghetti feed fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 10, at Paulette’s Country Kitchen, 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Everyone has been touched by cancer one way or another. It could be friend, family member or yourself. Come help to support the American Cancer Society. Dinner will include spaghetti, salad and garlic bread, as well as homemade desserts and beverages for sale. The event will also include a raffle with lots of donated items from local merchants. Come enjoy a great meal for a great cause. For more information, call 530-273-4008.
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?