On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy’s pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Cats seek new homes
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges