On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy's pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- Meet Your Merchant - Quietech: Nevada County's favorite geek boutique
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley