On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy's pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination