On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy's pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Cherry celebration: North San Juan hosts annual parade and festival (VIDEO)