On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy's pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding