On Tuesday, Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza will donate 20 percent of proceeds made from regularly priced items to the National Brain Tumor Society. The NBTS is a leader in the brain tumor community, bringing together the best of research and patient services for patients, families, caregivers, researchers and medical professionals. The organization exists to find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by brain tumors. Each year, more than 210,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor, which amounts to more than 575 per day. Mention this fundraiser when you come in. For information about NBTS, visit http://braintumor.org.
Papa Murphy's pitches in for brain tumor research and resources
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- ID released, no cause of death determined in suspicious death in Grass Valley
- Tassone assault suspect deemed not mentally competent to stand trial
- Friday Night Live: High school football kicks off here! (Live chat, photos, video)