Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
What is a family-directed funeral?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder