Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
What is a family-directed funeral?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Music teacher booked on child porn charges
- Commercial Street restaurant closes amid concerns over boardwalk; new restaurant set to fill spot in Nevada City
- Grass Valley Police investigate suspicious death on Berryman Street
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries