Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
What is a family-directed funeral?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Joint Union High, Grass Valley, Nevada City school districts cancel Wednesday classes
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Lake of the Pines burglary suspect arrested again
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee