Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
What is a family-directed funeral?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County