Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
What is a family-directed funeral?
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W
- Meyer found guilty on three counts, faces more than four years in prison
- Heidi Hall, Duane Strawser battle for open District 1 seat on Nevada County Board of Supervisors