Hawaiian dance troupe, Ka Hale Hulu O Pilalohaokalani O Hilo will be performing April 27 at Leona’s Luau at the Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building in Grass Valley. This is the American Legion Auxiliary’s annual fundraiser that supports Auxiliary programs. Tickets, including a full served dinner and show are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under. No tickets will be sold at the door but can be purchased at Briar Patch Co-Op, the Booksellers or from Janet Hessel at 530-432-0425. For a reserved table of eight, the discount will be $17.50. Today is the deadline for reservations. The menu includes Kahlua Pork, Confetti Rice, beans, fresh fruit and dessert, which will be served at 6 p.m.
American Legion Auxiliary to host Luau fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Grass Valley teen involved in high-speed pursuit of stolen car takes plea agreement