Hawaiian dance troupe, Ka Hale Hulu O Pilalohaokalani O Hilo will be performing April 27 at Leona’s Luau at the Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building in Grass Valley. This is the American Legion Auxiliary’s annual fundraiser that supports Auxiliary programs. Tickets, including a full served dinner and show are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under. No tickets will be sold at the door but can be purchased at Briar Patch Co-Op, the Booksellers or from Janet Hessel at 530-432-0425. For a reserved table of eight, the discount will be $17.50. Today is the deadline for reservations. The menu includes Kahlua Pork, Confetti Rice, beans, fresh fruit and dessert, which will be served at 6 p.m.
American Legion Auxiliary to host Luau fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway