St. Patrick’s Church is holding a huge used book sale, wine social, and silent auction from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 13. An enormous inventory of used books, movies, music, and some new items will be available at bargain prices. Come and browse through this wonderful collection of treasures and enjoy coffee and doughnuts in the morning and wine and snacks in the late afternoon and evening. The sale will take place in Saint Cecelia’s Parish Center on Dalton Avenue in Grass Valley. For more information call Karen at 530-273-2336 x 201.
Church fundraiser features used books, movies, music and silent auction
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Murder trial: Mother's 911 call played during testimony