Women’s Ministry of Twin Cities Church is hosting their 8th “Sisters’ Closet.” This community event, organized twice a year, features donated clothes for such community programs as Women of Worth (WOW), Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition (DVSAC) and Community Recovery Resources (CoRR). Donations will be accepted as late as Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough & Ready Hwy., Grass Valley. The most needed items are “gently used” women’s clothing, purses, shoes and jewelry. On Saturday, April 13, members of the public may shop free at the event between 9 a.m. and noon. Free childcare is available while you shop on Saturday. Donations of clothing are not required. Come and see what you might like to have for FREE that your community sisters have put together just for you. See you there! For more information visit http://www.twincitieschurch.com or contact Melinda at 530-306-3970.
Eighth Sisters' Closet features free clothing for women in need
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting