Women’s Ministry of Twin Cities Church is hosting their 8th “Sisters’ Closet.” This community event, organized twice a year, features donated clothes for such community programs as Women of Worth (WOW), Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition (DVSAC) and Community Recovery Resources (CoRR). Donations will be accepted as late as Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough & Ready Hwy., Grass Valley. The most needed items are “gently used” women’s clothing, purses, shoes and jewelry. On Saturday, April 13, members of the public may shop free at the event between 9 a.m. and noon. Free childcare is available while you shop on Saturday. Donations of clothing are not required. Come and see what you might like to have for FREE that your community sisters have put together just for you. See you there! For more information visit http://www.twincitieschurch.com or contact Melinda at 530-306-3970.
Eighth Sisters' Closet features free clothing for women in need
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday
- Focus is on the artists at Grass Valley's Ellu Gallery