The Sierra Business Council, in partnership with PG&E, will be presenting a class on how to save energy at the Nevada City library today. The presentation will educate residents on how to accurately measure the power consumption of household electronics and appliances by borrowing a Kill-A-Watt Meter from the library.
Class on saving energy today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges