A sex offender who had been out of registration compliance for a dozen years pleaded no contest to one count of failure to register and one count of annoying a minor and was sentenced to one year in county jail Friday.
Sex offender gets year in Nevada County jail
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting