A spaghetti lunch benefit for Dan Stafford will be noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 20 at the Rough and Ready Grange. Stafford was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer in August of 2012 and the family has been struggling with costs associated with out-of-area treatment. In addition, family and friends would like to send Stafford and his wife Vicki on a trip to see their niece graduate from college in May. The event will include a meal of bread, salad, beverages and a raffle of services donated by local businesses. The Rough and Ready Grange is located on the right, up the hill just past the fire station at 14550 Rough and Ready Highway in Rough and Ready. There is a $10 suggested donation and raffle tickets are $1 each.
Spaghetti lunch will help raise funds for cancer patient
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- Discovery of $100K during traffic stop leads to arrest
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Accused burglar takes seven-year prison deal in multiple Nevada County cases