The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an, Energy Code Training sponsored by PG&E from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 16 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. This training will focus on the Builder Energy Code Training Program which will maximize compliance ratings with the energy code while reducing costs by identifying the most cost-effective compliance options. For more information, visit http://www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host Energy Code Training
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- John Baggett brings experience, vision to new role in Colfax
- (LIVE COVERAGE) Nevada County Supes meeting, marijuana vote