The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an, Energy Code Training sponsored by PG&E from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 16 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. This training will focus on the Builder Energy Code Training Program which will maximize compliance ratings with the energy code while reducing costs by identifying the most cost-effective compliance options. For more information, visit http://www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host Energy Code Training
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)