The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an, Energy Code Training sponsored by PG&E from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 16 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. This training will focus on the Builder Energy Code Training Program which will maximize compliance ratings with the energy code while reducing costs by identifying the most cost-effective compliance options. For more information, visit http://www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- Fun on the Fourth in downtown Grass Valley! (VIDEO)
- Organic Gardening 101: Weed Control