The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an, Energy Code Training sponsored by PG&E from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 16 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. This training will focus on the Builder Energy Code Training Program which will maximize compliance ratings with the energy code while reducing costs by identifying the most cost-effective compliance options. For more information, visit http://www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host Energy Code Training
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two arrested, 650 pot plants seized in Rough and Ready
- Suspect identified in homicide
- Show of support: Bear River High School community lends shoulder to family of injured athlete
- Nevada County sheriff, marijuana growers find selves on same side of recreational pot initiative
- Lake Wildwood woman injured in golf cart accident