The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an, Energy Code Training sponsored by PG&E from 1 to 5 p.m. on April 16 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. This training will focus on the Builder Energy Code Training Program which will maximize compliance ratings with the energy code while reducing costs by identifying the most cost-effective compliance options. For more information, visit http://www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host Energy Code Training
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento