Jim Brulte, new chair of the California Republican Party, will be the keynote speaker at the Nevada County Republican Party’s Spring Dinner April 13. The dinner will be at the Alta Sierra Country Club. Tickets are $40 per person or $90 including a VIP reception and pictures with Brulte and other elected officials. Jim Brulte served in the California Assembly 1992 to 1994 and in the California state Senate 1996 to 2004, where he was the Republican Senate leader from 2000 to 2004. For information about the Spring Dinner or to order tickets, please visit http://nevadacountygop.org or call 530-478-1467.
Chair of state GOP to speak in Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump