The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a business acceleration workshop from 8:30 to 10 a.m. April 12 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, Grass Valley. This fast-paced interactive workshop will be facilitated by master business coach Machen MacDonald and will teach you how to implement a business acceleration plan and to keep focused on what must get done to grow your business. The cost to members of the NCCA is $15, or $25 for non-members. For information, visit http://nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors association to host business acceleration workshop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- ID released, no cause of death determined in suspicious death in Grass Valley
- Tassone assault suspect deemed not mentally competent to stand trial
- More charges to come in Grass Valley gold fraud case