The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a business acceleration workshop from 8:30 to 10 a.m. April 12 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, Grass Valley. This fast-paced interactive workshop will be facilitated by master business coach Machen MacDonald and will teach you how to implement a business acceleration plan and to keep focused on what must get done to grow your business. The cost to members of the NCCA is $15, or $25 for non-members. For information, visit http://nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors association to host business acceleration workshop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others