The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a business acceleration workshop from 8:30 to 10 a.m. April 12 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, Grass Valley. This fast-paced interactive workshop will be facilitated by master business coach Machen MacDonald and will teach you how to implement a business acceleration plan and to keep focused on what must get done to grow your business. The cost to members of the NCCA is $15, or $25 for non-members. For information, visit http://nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors association to host business acceleration workshop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- New 'Extremely Moderate' group seeks to make grassroots change in Nevada County government