The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a business acceleration workshop from 8:30 to 10 a.m. April 12 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, Grass Valley. This fast-paced interactive workshop will be facilitated by master business coach Machen MacDonald and will teach you how to implement a business acceleration plan and to keep focused on what must get done to grow your business. The cost to members of the NCCA is $15, or $25 for non-members. For information, visit http://nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors association to host business acceleration workshop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County