The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a business acceleration workshop from 8:30 to 10 a.m. April 12 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, Grass Valley. This fast-paced interactive workshop will be facilitated by master business coach Machen MacDonald and will teach you how to implement a business acceleration plan and to keep focused on what must get done to grow your business. The cost to members of the NCCA is $15, or $25 for non-members. For information, visit http://nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors association to host business acceleration workshop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls