The California Air Resources Board will host a seminar, “How to Comply with the Diesel Regulations,” from 1 to 4 p.m. May 6 at the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City. The California Air Resources Board enforces a set of air pollution regulations affecting all types of diesel vehicles and equipment operating in the state. Truck owners and operators, as well as brokers, dispatchers and fleet managers, are all responsible for complying with these regulations. Pre-registration is required at https://ssl.arb.ca.gov/training/myarb/login.php.
Seminar addresses new diesel regulations
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Traffic delays expected at Main and Hughes in Grass Valley
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser