Stores providing produce in Grass Valley will have to post signs about their locally grown products under an ordinance passed by the town’s city council Tuesday.
Grass Valley Council OKs new produce ordinance
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Grass Valley candlelight vigil to recognize crime victims
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel