A number of residents and workers in Nevada County nursing homes have been exposed to norovirus, a highly contagious viral illness common to group settings.
Norovirus outbreak reported in Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled
- Camptonville man critical after Wednesday wreck
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49