The Cinderella Project will host an opening Reception and “Sneak Peek” to the Cinderella Boutique from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday April 5 at 900 Golden Gate Terrace, Unit E. Light refreshments will be served and a raffle will be held in the midst of a wonderland of over 300 donated dresses The project’s “fairy godmothers” have created through the generosity of the community. The Cinderella Project is in its third year of ensuring that every girl has a prom dress who needs one. High school students are invited to participate in the Cinderella Project by referral from a counselor, teacher, group leader or other adult who knows of a need. When the girls arrive at the Cinderella Boutique, they enter a magical world of generosity, including dresses, shoes, jewelry and fairy godmothers ready to help them find the perfect dress for their prom. For more information, see the Facebook page NevadaCountyCinderellaProject or visit http://www.NCCinderellaProject.us to download a referral form. Interested parties can also email the project at email@example.com or call 530-268-5172.
Cinderella Boutique offering a "Sneak Peek"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- FBI called in on pot-related kidnapping on the San Juan Ridge
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Girl, 9, ok after fall in South Yuba River