The Cinderella Project will host an opening Reception and “Sneak Peek” to the Cinderella Boutique from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday April 5 at 900 Golden Gate Terrace, Unit E. Light refreshments will be served and a raffle will be held in the midst of a wonderland of over 300 donated dresses The project’s “fairy godmothers” have created through the generosity of the community. The Cinderella Project is in its third year of ensuring that every girl has a prom dress who needs one. High school students are invited to participate in the Cinderella Project by referral from a counselor, teacher, group leader or other adult who knows of a need. When the girls arrive at the Cinderella Boutique, they enter a magical world of generosity, including dresses, shoes, jewelry and fairy godmothers ready to help them find the perfect dress for their prom. For more information, see the Facebook page NevadaCountyCinderellaProject or visit http://www.NCCinderellaProject.us to download a referral form. Interested parties can also email the project at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-268-5172.
Cinderella Boutique offering a "Sneak Peek"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs
- Police blotter: Woman gives ride to guy after he jumps in her vehicle