Several struggling homeowners in Grass Valley will no longer have to choose between utility payments and other pressing family needs. Through a collaborative project between renewable energy non-profit GRID Alternatives and Nevada County Habitat for Humanity, volunteers and homeowners will be installing the first of many solar energy systems for low-income families challenged with high energy bills.
Community Partners to bring solar to Grass Valley families
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Traffic delays expected at Main and Hughes in Grass Valley
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser