Gold Country Community Services urgently needs additional volunteer drivers to deliver “meals on wheels” to Nevada County’s many homebound seniors. It only takes a few hours a week, a driver’s license, and a genuine concern for seniors. Those interested in volunteering can call Charity Mon. through Fri., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 530-273-4961.
Meals on Wheels needs drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident