Gold Country Community Services urgently needs additional volunteer drivers to deliver “meals on wheels” to Nevada County’s many homebound seniors. It only takes a few hours a week, a driver’s license, and a genuine concern for seniors. Those interested in volunteering can call Charity Mon. through Fri., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 530-273-4961.
Meals on Wheels needs drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- (LIVE COVERAGE) Nevada County Supes meeting, marijuana vote
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- John Baggett brings experience, vision to new role in Colfax