Gold Country Community Services urgently needs additional volunteer drivers to deliver “meals on wheels” to Nevada County’s many homebound seniors. It only takes a few hours a week, a driver’s license, and a genuine concern for seniors. Those interested in volunteering can call Charity Mon. through Fri., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 530-273-4961.
Meals on Wheels needs drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Police Blotter: Biker attacks boy, dehydrated pregnant woman
- Home at last: School helps celebrate foster children's new 'forever family'
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs