Gold Country Community Services urgently needs additional volunteer drivers to deliver “meals on wheels” to Nevada County’s many homebound seniors. It only takes a few hours a week, a driver’s license, and a genuine concern for seniors. Those interested in volunteering can call Charity Mon. through Fri., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 530-273-4961.
Meals on Wheels needs drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County