Gold Country Community Services urgently needs additional volunteer drivers to deliver “meals on wheels” to Nevada County’s many homebound seniors. It only takes a few hours a week, a driver’s license, and a genuine concern for seniors. Those interested in volunteering can call Charity Mon. through Fri., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 530-273-4961.
Meals on Wheels needs drivers
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman lives in chicken coop to promote urban homesteading (VIDEO)
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission
- Hearing in child molest case seeks to throw out text, email evidence
- Man charged with arson in connection with campfire at Grass Valley apartment complex