Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 6 at Tofanelli’s Restaurant, 302 West Main St. in Grass Valley. Business will include nominations and election of officers for the coming year. Our speaker will be Bob Krueger, chairperson for Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All. He will discuss the current status of health care planning in California. Breakfast in the Atrium Room, cost is $12 paid by cash or check to NCDWC.
Women’s club to discuss health care planning in California
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- NDGW Grass Valley Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument rededicated