A jury has found a North San Juan man accused of killing a mother bear and trying to give away its cubs guilty on three
Jury finds North San Juan man guilty on three counts in bear cub case
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch