Prof. Tome Meyer of Wordsower Ministries has memorized over 10 complete books of the Bible and speaks them from memory all across the country. Meyer, educated in Jerusalem learned the ancient art of memorization from Jewish Rabbi’s and Christian Monks. Meyer has now brought his skills to the United States and currently teaches a class on Bible memorization in Redding at Shasta Bible College. Meyer will be speaking the first 11 chapters of the book of Genesis dramatically from memory at 10 a.m. Sunday at Combie Bible Church, 22924 W. Hacienda Dr. in Grass Valley. He will also share tips on how to memorize. The event is free and open to the public. For more information visit www.thescripturecannotbebroken.com.
Bible dramatist in town this Sunday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace