Lunch at the Crossroads will treat the community to a free lunch today at the Grass Valley United Methodist Church, 236 S. Church St. in Grass Valley. Doors open at 11:45 a.m. and the program concludes at 1 p.m. Guest are also invited to help themselves to free groceries and gently-used clothing. This month our chef’s will prepare oven fried chicken, French fries with salad and assorted desserts. We will be have live music by a local duo Blue Moon. For more information about Lunch at the Crossroads, please visit www.lunch-at-the-crossroads.com.
- Nevada County growers must go through permitting process for their indoor grow
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Several remain hospitalized after multi-vehicle wreck Saturday on Highway 49
- Know the signs: Recognize stroke and save brain function