Lunch at the Crossroads will treat the community to a free lunch today at the Grass Valley United Methodist Church, 236 S. Church St. in Grass Valley. Doors open at 11:45 a.m. and the program concludes at 1 p.m. Guest are also invited to help themselves to free groceries and gently-used clothing. This month our chef’s will prepare oven fried chicken, French fries with salad and assorted desserts. We will be have live music by a local duo Blue Moon. For more information about Lunch at the Crossroads, please visit www.lunch-at-the-crossroads.com.
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- PREP FOOTBALL: Placer routs Nevada Union in season opener
- Q&A: Schnitzius brothers talk Nevada Union football, what it's like to be twins
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player