Soroptimist of Grass Valley will host a women’s conference, A Day for Women, March 16 at the Methodist Church Conference Hall in Grass Valley. The event is designed for women to spend a day improving skills, acquiring new interests and skills and developing their lives in a positive way. Workshops include tracks with speakers on “Caring for Your Mind and Body,” “Don’t Let Technology Scare You,” “Getting Personal with Wine and Food,” “Clever Creativity Skills,” “Expanding Oneself with Personal Growth Skills” and more. There will be 25 workshops in all lead by experts and well known speakers in their field.
Day for Women slated for March 16
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser
- Traffic delays expected at Main and Hughes in Grass Valley