Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Couple in animal neglect case gets 30 days, community service