The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an EPA Lead Safety seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 22 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A in Grass Valley. This seminar will consist of the new federal law which requires all contractors who disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices. The cost to members of the NCCA is $200 or $250 for non-members. Lunch is included. For more information visit www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
March 7, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Contractors' Association to host lead safety seminar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"