The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an EPA Lead Safety seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 22 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A in Grass Valley. This seminar will consist of the new federal law which requires all contractors who disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices. The cost to members of the NCCA is $200 or $250 for non-members. Lunch is included. For more information visit www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host lead safety seminar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- (VIDEO) Property owners petition Nevada City government to allow short-term rentals in residential areas
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off