The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an EPA Lead Safety seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 22 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A in Grass Valley. This seminar will consist of the new federal law which requires all contractors who disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices. The cost to members of the NCCA is $200 or $250 for non-members. Lunch is included. For more information visit www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host lead safety seminar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Murder trial: Mother's 911 call played during testimony