The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an EPA Lead Safety seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 22 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A in Grass Valley. This seminar will consist of the new federal law which requires all contractors who disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices. The cost to members of the NCCA is $200 or $250 for non-members. Lunch is included. For more information visit www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host lead safety seminar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground