The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host an EPA Lead Safety seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 22 at 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A in Grass Valley. This seminar will consist of the new federal law which requires all contractors who disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and schools built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices. The cost to members of the NCCA is $200 or $250 for non-members. Lunch is included. For more information visit www.nccabuildingpros.com or call 530-274-1919.
Contractors' Association to host lead safety seminar
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday
- Focus is on the artists at Grass Valley's Ellu Gallery