The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will host a special board meeting this Thursday. Items on the agenda include discussion of possible action regarding contingency plans for Chief Ray’s absence during his vacation, as well as possibly extending Pam Miller’s hours to 40 per week due to the additional workload.
Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to host special meeting Thursday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace