Learn all about garden and landscape water management, and your plants will thank you by thriving, say master gardeners, who are sponsoring a free workshop at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Nevada Irrigation District Business Center, 1036 W. Main St. in Grass Valley. For information, call 530-265-8682.
March 5, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Water management workshop: 'To Drench or Not To Drench'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?