Learn all about garden and landscape water management, and your plants will thank you by thriving, say master gardeners, who are sponsoring a free workshop at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Nevada Irrigation District Business Center, 1036 W. Main St. in Grass Valley. For information, call 530-265-8682.
Water management workshop: 'To Drench or Not To Drench'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire