The Food Bank of Nevada County is in dire need of paper bags, and we need the community to help us. Please bring any paper bags to The Food Bank’s warehouse at 310 Railroad Ave. in Grass Valley or the following locations: Delta Home Loans at 2428 Nevada City Highway, KNCO or KVMR. For information, call The Food Bank of Nevada County at 530-272-3796.
Food Bank in need of paper bags
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire