The Food Bank of Nevada County is in dire need of paper bags, and we need the community to help us. Please bring any paper bags to The Food Bank’s warehouse at 310 Railroad Ave. in Grass Valley or the following locations: Delta Home Loans at 2428 Nevada City Highway, KNCO or KVMR. For information, call The Food Bank of Nevada County at 530-272-3796.
Food Bank in need of paper bags
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Grass Valley candlelight vigil to recognize crime victims
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel