The Food Bank of Nevada County is in dire need of paper bags, and we need the community to help us. Please bring any paper bags to The Food Bank’s warehouse at 310 Railroad Ave. in Grass Valley or the following locations: Delta Home Loans at 2428 Nevada City Highway, KNCO or KVMR. For information, call The Food Bank of Nevada County at 530-272-3796.
Food Bank in need of paper bags
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative