Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting its annual Easter See’s Candy sale beginning March 15. Their See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Easter. The sale of See’s Candy is our biggest fundraiser, and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Programs supported from the sale include Court Appointed Special Advocates, Child Safety Puppeteers, Foothills Healthy Babies and Welcome Baby. For information or for quantity or business sales, call 530-265-9550, ext. 221.
See's Candy benefits Nevada County's children
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing