Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting its annual Easter See’s Candy sale beginning March 15. Their See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Easter. The sale of See’s Candy is our biggest fundraiser, and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Programs supported from the sale include Court Appointed Special Advocates, Child Safety Puppeteers, Foothills Healthy Babies and Welcome Baby. For information or for quantity or business sales, call 530-265-9550, ext. 221.
See's Candy benefits Nevada County's children
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team