Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting its annual Easter See’s Candy sale beginning March 15. Their See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Easter. The sale of See’s Candy is our biggest fundraiser, and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. Programs supported from the sale include Court Appointed Special Advocates, Child Safety Puppeteers, Foothills Healthy Babies and Welcome Baby. For information or for quantity or business sales, call 530-265-9550, ext. 221.
See's Candy benefits Nevada County's children
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Former Nevada Union High School star dives into US Olympic swim team trials
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)