The Rough and Ready Volunteer Fire Department and Auxiliary will host its annual spaghetti dinner, Dutch auction and raffle fundraiser March 16. This fun-filled family event will be at 6 p.m. at the Rough and Ready Fire Station located at 14506 Rough and Ready Highway. The dinner includes meat or vegetarian spaghetti, green salad, garlic bread and a choice of homemade desserts and coffee or punch. Following the dinner, there will be a Dutch auction and raffle with a chance to win exciting prizes. Tickets will be sold at the door. The cost will be $7 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Those 4 and under are free. Proceeds will benefit the RRVFD and needy local organizations and families.
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others