The Rough and Ready Volunteer Fire Department and Auxiliary will host its annual spaghetti dinner, Dutch auction and raffle fundraiser March 16. This fun-filled family event will be at 6 p.m. at the Rough and Ready Fire Station located at 14506 Rough and Ready Highway. The dinner includes meat or vegetarian spaghetti, green salad, garlic bread and a choice of homemade desserts and coffee or punch. Following the dinner, there will be a Dutch auction and raffle with a chance to win exciting prizes. Tickets will be sold at the door. The cost will be $7 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Those 4 and under are free. Proceeds will benefit the RRVFD and needy local organizations and families.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General