Labor negotiations will be discussed in closed session during the regular board meeting for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District. The board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
PV Fire board to meet Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Grass Valley candlelight vigil to recognize crime victims
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel