Bear River High School will host their annual eighth grade parent night from 6 to 8 p.m. on March 4 in the Bruin Community Arts Theater. Information will be given on registration and scheduling for next year’s classes, the High School Exit Exam, student activities, athletics and other school programs. The highlight of the evening will be performances by Bear River’s award-winning Jazz Band, Jazz Unlimited singers and dance groups.
Bear River to host parent night
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open