On Feb. 14 The Union printed a letter entitled, Left-Wing Agenda, regarding the student films presented at the SYRCL Film Festival. The writer slandered the good work and cooperation of the organization of SYRCL, the administration of the participating schools, and verbally attacked the students. This is unacceptable.
SYRCL ‘diatribe’ an attack on schools
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified