In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Live feed of Grass Valley 4th of July Parade
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Parade, fireworks as Nevada County celebrates the Fourth
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain