The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- 32 arrested in Sutter County sex sting
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Refusing to ghost: Documentary chonicles 'Little Town of Washington'
- 100 Years ago in Nevada County: September, 1916
- Police blotter: Man says he's new sheriff in town, has six-shooter