A benefit spaghetti dinner and drawing from 5 to 8 p.m. April 5 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley will help feed neighbors in need. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared by Paulette’s superb chefs and buy tickets for some really wonderful prizes. Tickets are $10 and are available at Paulette’s, from Interfaith Food Ministry board members or at the door. For information, visit http://interfaithfoodministry.org.
Spaghetti feed to help Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- (LIVE COVERAGE) Nevada County Supes meeting, marijuana vote
- John Baggett brings experience, vision to new role in Colfax