A benefit spaghetti dinner and drawing from 5 to 8 p.m. April 5 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley will help feed neighbors in need. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared by Paulette’s superb chefs and buy tickets for some really wonderful prizes. Tickets are $10 and are available at Paulette’s, from Interfaith Food Ministry board members or at the door. For information, visit http://interfaithfoodministry.org.
Spaghetti feed to help Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- RSVP- Volunteer Nevada County
- Rough and Ready Fire board to meet
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi