A benefit spaghetti dinner and drawing from 5 to 8 p.m. April 5 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley will help feed neighbors in need. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared by Paulette’s superb chefs and buy tickets for some really wonderful prizes. Tickets are $10 and are available at Paulette’s, from Interfaith Food Ministry board members or at the door. For information, visit http://interfaithfoodministry.org.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Two arrested, one sought in connection with North Star Mine property burglaries
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- Nurse at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital retires after 35 years of service