A benefit spaghetti dinner and drawing from 5 to 8 p.m. April 5 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley will help feed neighbors in need. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared by Paulette’s superb chefs and buy tickets for some really wonderful prizes. Tickets are $10 and are available at Paulette’s, from Interfaith Food Ministry board members or at the door. For information, visit http://interfaithfoodministry.org.
Spaghetti feed to help Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital