A benefit spaghetti dinner and drawing from 5 to 8 p.m. April 5 at Paulette’s Country Kitchen on Sutton Way in Grass Valley will help feed neighbors in need. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner prepared by Paulette’s superb chefs and buy tickets for some really wonderful prizes. Tickets are $10 and are available at Paulette’s, from Interfaith Food Ministry board members or at the door. For information, visit http://interfaithfoodministry.org.
Spaghetti feed to help Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures