In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Calling all chili cookers
- Alta Sierra Women’s Golf Club awarded for charity contributions
- Open house today at Nevada County 211 Call Center
- Dog adoptions dSaturday at Petco
- Author to discuss the 1913 Wheatland Hop Riot at Nevada County Historial Society meeting