Is 50 the new 40? As our knowledge of health, exercise, and nutrition is put into practice, not only are people living longer, many of us are staying active later in life. Granted, “later in life” is a relative term, if we don’t take care of ourselves, we may feel older before the intended time.
Golfers prove age is only a number
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NDGW Grass Valley Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument rededicated