The Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills’ Service Club announces an opportunity for non-profit 501(c)(3) agencies or organizations to apply for capital and operational mini-grants for up to $5,000 for direct service programs which improve the lives of women and children in our local community and throughout the world. Proposals should be consistent with Soroptimist’s mission that includes, but are not restricted to: economic and social development, education, environment, health, human rights, or international goodwill and understanding. Total available funding is $5,000.
Soroptimists accepting proposals for mini grants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Car show takes over downtown Grass Valley
- Prescription medication take-back day is Saturday
- Benefit for NCTV celebrates women in film
- Traffic delays expected at Main and Hughes in Grass Valley
- Blue Star Mothers hosts fundraiser