Healing Touch International has announced it will offer a Healing Touch Level 1 course in Grass Valley Feb. 23 and 24. Healing Touch is a bio-field therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing. Complimentary to western medicine and integrated into many health care settings, Healing Touch creates a sense of well-being that encourages and supports self-healing. Open to anyone with an interest in learning about this energy-based work, the weekend-long training provides 18 CEUs to nurses and certified massage therapists. Elizabeth Helms, RN, certified Healing Touch instructor, will conduct the training, location provided by Hospice of the Foothills at 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information and registration forms, contact Sue Berney at 530-575-6586 or by emailing email@example.com. Information about Healing Touch can be found http://HealingTouchInternational.org.
Energy-based 'healing touch' course training offered
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy