Healing Touch International has announced it will offer a Healing Touch Level 1 course in Grass Valley Feb. 23 and 24. Healing Touch is a bio-field therapy that is an energy-based approach to health and healing. Complimentary to western medicine and integrated into many health care settings, Healing Touch creates a sense of well-being that encourages and supports self-healing. Open to anyone with an interest in learning about this energy-based work, the weekend-long training provides 18 CEUs to nurses and certified massage therapists. Elizabeth Helms, RN, certified Healing Touch instructor, will conduct the training, location provided by Hospice of the Foothills at 11270 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. For information and registration forms, contact Sue Berney at 530-575-6586 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about Healing Touch can be found http://HealingTouchInternational.org.
Energy-based 'healing touch' course training offered
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case