There’s a love affair going on at AnimalSave. Customers have seen them nuzzling, licking, biting and snuggling in dark, quiet corners. Two kitties, Ginger and Poncho, just met two weeks ago and are already living together. Meet the happy couple at AnimalSave’s Cat Adoption Room, at 520 E. Main St. in Grass Valley. Through February, you can adopt two kitties for one adoption fee, or adopt just one for your own lonely cat at a reduced rate. The cat room is open Mon. through Fri., 11 a.m. through 5 p.m. and Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. View kitties at www.animalsave.org.
AnimalSave kitties need homes
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Got a truck? Deliver firewood to a senior in need
- Daughters of American Revolution
- Widowed Persons’ Association opens arms
- Diaper Project and The Union editor highlights Democratic Women’s brunch
- Puppy adoptathon today at AnimalSave