The Nevada County Historical Society’s ‘Speaker Night’ presentation on Feb, 21 will feature the documentary, “Hell on the Highway,” a National Geographic film regarding the lives and hazards of being a tow truck operator on the interstate.
Historical Society examines tow truck drivers and Donner Pass
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Diaper project receives grant
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran