Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Suspect ID'd in Grass Valley church assault
- Penn Valley man arrested after allegedly fleeing from, then ramming law enforcement vehicle
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Parachutist recovering after accident at Lake of the Pines Fourth of July celebration
- Summer hunger: Food bank's child feeding program in desperate need of donations