The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Daughters of American Revolution
- Got a truck? Deliver firewood to a senior in need
- Widowed Persons’ Association opens arms
- Diaper Project and The Union editor highlights Democratic Women’s brunch
- Puppy adoptathon today at AnimalSave