The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Free tax filing assistance available for seniors
- University Women to examine ‘The Sages Among Us’
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting