The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing