The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County chapter of Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Peripheral neuropathy support group
- Still room to join the 14-day tour to India
- Free mental health class designed to help parents
- Bear River grad to tell her story at PFLAG meeting Tuesday