The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- NU students get sneak peek at Internet Gigabit Launch
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic