A Grass Valley man arrested in August in connection with a number of burglaries, after allegedly being caught in the act at a local grocery store, was sentenced Friday to 240 days in jail.
Grass Valley man sentenced in burglary case
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace